Since 17 years, my students have been passing their essays/English/ESL/IELTS/CELPIP/TOEFL/SAT exams and have been able to tremendously improve their English skills to the point where they are able to now speak like native speakers! My training includes ESSAY WRITING and referencing. We have helped thousands of students make their university essays shine due to very technical and detailed training.
My team and I work with IELTS examiners and university professors to get the most up-to-date exam requirements and to provide my students the most focused strategies that are EASY TO UNDERSTAND, FAST TO LEARN AND FOCUSED ON A PROFESSIONAL ENGLISH COURSE.
I myself have scored 9 in IELTS and have helped my students achieve maximum scores as well:
IELTS: 9 band (over 90 cases)
TOEFL: 120 points (110 cases)
SAT: Full marks (67 cases)
CELPIP: 12/12 (over 140 cases!)
This excludes the many other students who have been able to secure university entries or who have qualified for top-notch jobs thanks to their newly-learnt English skills.
Moreover, these successes are the reasons why I love my job and continue teaching. Everyday, I work hard towards achieving student results. The very moment they pass and thank me is something I live for day and night!
With my TEFL certification, 16 years of experience, work with examiners, professional training for English teaching skills, background of working with students from all backgrounds, and most importantly DOCUMENTED TRACK RECORD OF SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES, I am sure that your requirements for your next learning venture will be guaranteed and pleasing!
Contact me with your query and I will respond within an hour with details on how I can make you guys successful. Also, take my FREE SESSION to really see that somethings in life that are too good to be true are actually true ;)
My approach is pretty simple:
Along with making an accurate diagnosis of my student's needs, followed by detailed planning on how to reach goals, I offer the following:
1. Detailed essay writing practice with in-depth details on APA/MLA formats for referencing, in-text citation, research, essay structures, grammar, organization, etc.
2. Most recent (actual) exams. If you prepare for 1 month, you will find many similar questions (almost 95%) in your exam as a result of the training.
3. Tips that are given to us by IELTS/TOEFL/CELPIP/CELBAN/Cantest/English examiners.
4. Homework and some excellent test samples.
5. Continuous practice of exam situations in class.
6. Structures that you can simply memorize to use for your exams.
Just try my FREE CLASS to see how good it really is!